Nanki and Ishaan's wedding at Shiv Vilas, Jaipur might as well be a synonym for flamboyance! We love how this Sikh-Hindu couple managed to plan an uber-cool, fun and yet traditional wedding all by themselves! But of course, none of it would be possible without all the help from the fabulous fam-jam. :) The location had a beautifully quaint aura about it. What to look out for: Each and every outfit that Nanki wore!
- Photographer- Romesh Dhamija Productions-photos and films
- Event planner- Baraati Inc.
- Decorator- Bhawna Ujjal from Yes Media
- Makeup Artist- Natasha Arya
- Caterer- Shiv Vilas Palace(in-house)
- Invites- Designed and created by Nanki Walia and Ishaan Dhurka with artwork and paintings provided by Sharon Walia
- Mehendi/ Haldi/ Sangeet/Sikh Wedding/ Hindu Wedding- Designed by Sharon Walia and Sonia Khurana and made by Shweta Rao Choudhary from Sitara
- Reception/Cocktail- Ridhi Arora (Mutiyaar)
- Mehendi/ Haldi/ Sangeet/ Sikh Wedding/ Hindu Wedding- Rohan Arora
- Reception- Pranay Baidya
- Bride: Swati Modo (All functions)
- Groom: Rohan Arora, Hugo boss(Reception), Ferragamo(Cocktail)