Sahil and Krina’s story dates way back to 9th grade. This high school romance had the two juvenile lovebirds going steady right from sitting next to each other at tuitions to our man proposing in their very first year of college and now, to finally tying the knot 6 years down the line.
This ideal couple decided to make it official at Mangalya Vatika, Sola Bhagwat, Ahmedabad with all the pomp and splendour that an Indian wedding entails. The festivities were kick-started with a ceremonial mehndi and haldi session followed was a fun-filled sangeet night where she stunned us all in an orange lehenga with gold work by J. Kamdar, Rajkot along with a beautiful statement passa. With all the glitz and glam we witnessed, thanks to the moments captured by the team at Preach Art, we’d say the event was certainly Bollywood-movie-worthy. The wedding itself was no less splendid, with the bride and groom wearing colour co-ordinated outfits that complimented not only each other but also the wedding décor!
What to look out for: the beautiful, floral mandap decor, Krina’s cream, red and forest green lehenga with gold embellishments and the flawless make-up by Orange Salon that complimented her outfit more than perfectly.
- Wedding Venue: Mangalya Vatika, Sola Bhagwat, Ahmedabad
- Event Planner: Prayog Events
- Decorator: Mangalya Vatika; Morli Farm Decorators
- Photographer: Preach Weddings
- Jewellery: Swati Jewellers; Forever Jewellers; Zinzuwadia Jewellers
- Make-Up Artist: Orange Salon (Aanal Patel)
- Mehndi Artist: Shabana Mehndi Artist and group
- Bridal wear: Jay designer
- Groom’s wear: Asopalav
- Caterer: Havmor; Vidhi Caterers
- Invites: Ankur Card Designer