15 Beautiful Purple Lehengas that will make you ditch your Traditional Red Ones!
Red is the synonym of Indian Bridal attire. It is the first choice of any bride when choosing their wedding lehengas.
While there are brides playing safe by wearing a usual red, I came across some who went out of the league and donned beautiful purple lehengas on their wedding day and looked absolutely flawless.
Scroll down to know more
1. A colour that stands for royalty. This bride looks stunning in this wine colour legenga
This bride paired her intricately designed lehenga with a simple yet 3/4th sleeves blouse. Although simple, her blouse looks stunningly elegant.
2. Why wear red and pink when you can add more colours and shades to your wedding lehenga!
Image Source: Shutter Down
This bride beautifully paired her red violet lehenga with rani haar.
Also, the maang tikka is exceptionally aesthetic!
3. This bride looks absolutely beautiful in this purple lehenga and minimal jewellery
This pretty bride chose an amazing purple lehenga with minimal Gotta Patti work and looked stunning.
4. When the bridal blush complements her wedding lehenga
Image Source: The Royal Affair
This is beautiful Sabyasachi bride featuring banglori silk lehenga and a leheriya dupatta is a sight for sore eyes!
5. This bride is totally adding some bling to her wedding day in this beautiful lavender lehenga
Image Source: Design Aqua
Happy brides are the prettiest and her lavender lehenga with golden embroidery work totally justifies that.
6. This royal purple colour would be a perfect charm and elegance to your wedding!
Image Source: Jayanti Reddy
This bride’s choice for a royal purple lehenga is an aesthetic treat to your eyes. It is simple and elegant yet looks so beautiful.
7. This bride looks regal in this purple and mantle lehenga
Totally digging this bride’s purple and peach lehenga paired with a sheer dupatta. The purple base in the lehenga skirt with beautiful and intricate embroidery on it, is subtle yet so prominent.
8. This bride left us speechless in her Orchid lehenga!
This bride has chosen a glamorous purple lehenga with zardosi work paired with a simple dupatta with a heavy border.
9. The forever favourite mauve colour is perfect for your D-day
This bride looks so pretty in her mauve lehenga. It beautifully features the embroidery and gota patti work with a beautiful velvet border.
10. The Gulkand Burgundy affair!
Image Source: The Wedding Story
This real life princess
wore a beautiful gulkand-burgundy Sabyasachi lehenga with heavy sequence and gotta patti border on it and looked every bit of her royal self! She paired the lehenga with double dupattas – one velvet and one sheer adding volume to the whole look!
11. The deepest tone of purple for the beautiful brides for their D-day!
Image source: Sabysachi
Right outta the house of Sabyasachi, this beautiful velvet lehenga paired with dual dupatta is something to bookmark!
12. This bride in periwinkle lehenga is ruling our hearts!
Lehenga – Papa Don’t Preach
Image Source – Badal Raja Company
This bride in a purple lehenga skirt paired with a quirky blouse is a total stunner.
13. Why look basic when you can rock the world in eggplant colour.
It’s different, and we love the unusual.
This pretty bride was captured in a beautiful shot wearing a deep purple lehenga with heavy border.
14. This bride totally amped up her bridal look with this beautiful violet lehenga
This bride in violet lehenga with heavy sequence work is alluring.
15. And hey! How can we forget Sonam Kapoor who rocked this purple lehenga as she walked the ramp
Lehenga: Jayanti Reddy
Sonam Kapoor looked exquisitely regal in this purple lehenga that she paired with multi-layered haar.
Image Source: Pinterest (Unless specified)
Which shade of purple are you donning on your d-day?