5 Festive Mehendi Designs for Diwali
Diwali is just around the corner and that means it is time for the annual house cleaning ritual and sourcing out new festive wear. Every home gets decorated in floral garlands and intricate real rangoli designs adorn the threshold. For newly-wed brides, it is all the more special since they are celebrating it for the first time in their new home. Since it’s their first year and first Diwali, these brides will want to take the extra effort, including donning their bridal jewellery and applying mehendi on their hands. In case you are a newly-wed bride looking for some festive mehendi inspiration, take a look at these 5 designs:
1. Get into the festive element by adding some lotus in your floral mehendi design.
2. You can also take another route and have a diya drawn up. I mean, Diwali is the festival of lights so what better than a diya?
3. If you want to keep it minimal, bring in the fireworks! Simply get some fireworks made on the back of your palm stay in the Diwali spirit!
4. Imagine a really pretty and aesthetic rangoli but for your hands!
5. If you are someone who likes to go all out during special occasions and festivals, add some glitter to your mehendi design!
Image Sources: Pinterest
Hope this helps out all the newly-wed brides!