Ace designer Anita Dongre revealed her Spring Summer’19 collection and we are in love with it!
Just when we were reviving from the beautiful couture worn by everyone at Yash Dongre’s wedding, Anita Dongre sprung (all puns intended!) her SS19 Collection upon us! Called A Summer Reverie, her new collection is full of subtle pastel colours, intricate work and delicate thread work. If you are a lover of summer romance or pastel hues, you are going to love the entire collection of Summer Reverie!
1. Well, white is my favorite colour so this had to be the first one! The chikankari work with flowy pants is exactly what you need for summers!
2. A nude lehenga with sparkles and shine so that no one says “humare yaha toh isse zyada chamikala ladke ki 4th cousin pehenti hai.”
3. A light flowing lehenga in peach with accents of sage.
4. Gorgeous golden-mustard saree with blossoms of spring!
5. Nude pink lehenga with intricate embroidery that gives it a rich look!
6. Sunny yellow lehenga with embroidered flora! The hint of magenta in the border lifts up the entire lehenga!
7. This powder blue tissue lehenga with embroidered peach accents is perfect for an elegant wedding!
8. Embroidered work is a forte of Anita Dongre and it is very clear in this yellow tissue suit!
9. A soft sage suit with delicately embroidered florals and filigree motifs.
10. Anita Dongre’s signature gota patti and intricately embroidered florals look bring this yellow lehenga to life!
Summer brides, you have to consider Anita Dongre’s new collection for your wedding! I’ll just wish my bank account becomes heavier till then..