#Diwali2019 – 10 Bollywood Celeb Outfits that are Indian #WeddingGoals
Another year, another Diwali and another round of ‘who wore what this festive season’. This year, Bollywood stars really brought out their A-game and were seen wearing some jaw-dropping, enviable looks. All your wedding and festive outfit searches should begin and end with all that was worn by the film industry A-listers this year. To help you out, we have compiled a list that will prove to be helpful for all the brides and bridesmaids, grooms and groomsmen out there. Take a look:
Brides and Bridesmaids
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan is a fashion goddess, no doubt about that and you can take many leaves out of her book about what to wear at a wedding. This gorgeous Gajji Silk lehenga paired with a silk odhani is just another proof that she dresses to slay!
Image Source: Good Earth India
2. Red will always be a much-loved colour in any Indian wedding and this saree is perfect for the bridesmaid who wants to pull off the elegant red-and-gold look for her BFF’s reception.
Image Source: K Vinayak
3. Look nothing less than royal in this stunning rani pink sharara! Just a pair of statement earrings and you are good to go!
Image Source: Preity Zinta
4. If you want to stick to donning a typical Indian look, there is nothing better than a saree. Go for a Kanjeevaram since it has a more festive appeal and no harm with colours, right?
Image Source: Shraddha Kapoor
5. There is a reason why more and more brides are opting for a Sabyasachi creation for their wedding celebrations – every outfit is unique and makes you stand out in a crowd. Take this stunning ensemble that Anushka Sharma wore. You can totally visualise yourself wearing it for the Sangeet ceremony!
Image Source: Sheldon Santos
Grooms and Groomsmen
1. If you are a groom or groomsman who does not shy away from wearing something out of the ordinary, look no further than this Kunal Rawal creation!
Image Source: Divina Rikhye
2. If you want a more easy-going look, take a look at this dark blue kurta with white and red print. Pair it white or cream churidars and matching jootis or kolhapuris.
Image Source: Sidharth Malhotra
3. There is just something about guys in kurta-pathani. The traditional outfit is so attractive!
Image Source: Vicky Kaushal
4. You really have to give it to him – Karan Johar knows what’s in fashion and can really pull of some out-of-the-box looks. For example, this multi-patterned and blingy sherwani! Believe it or not, this will look so good for the Reception ceremony!
Image Source: Rahul Jhangiani
5. An all-white look for a wedding ceremony is the current trend and more and more people are opting for it. Like Varun Dhawan, you too can don the look!
Image Source: Manish Malhotra
These are just some of the outfits that we absolutely fell in love with this Diwali! According to you, which celebrity won your heart with their Diwali look? Let us know in the comments below!