Floral Art By Srishti: One-Stop-Shop for all Bridal Floral Jewelry and Floral Props
An Indian wedding without flowers is like idli without sambar, i.e., incomplete! From the decor to the floral motifs on the bride’s lehenga, almost every aspect of a wedding has a hint of beautiful blooms. Can you imagine a mehendi ceremony without genda phool decor or a bride without floral jewellery? Nah! Pretty and delicate, florals have become an undeniable part of our weddings.
Like everything, you should leave floral art to the experts and I happen to know a mighty mother-daughter duo that will impress you with their brilliant work. Together as Floral Art by Srishti, they are pioneers in the business and often credited for making the ‘floral kaleere’ an evergreen trend. Though they specialise in floral jewellery, they don’t limit themselves to it. They also do decor, gift packing and what not! Mrs Kavita Kapur is an accredited and certified floral art designer with over 20 years of experience while her daughter Srishti has studied at the prestigious Sogetsu School of Ikebana to keep herself updated about the latest trends and techniques of their packaging and gifting company that deals in exotic floral designs and gifts for several occasions.
We’ve loved Floral Art by Srishti since the very start. They have stepped in to rescue us many times over! And when we planned our first-ever magazine cover shoot, we couldn’t have done it without them. Their exquisite work for our magazine shoot was much-loved and appreciated by all! They have also made floral jewellery for celebrities such as Sonam Kapoor and Neha Dhupia, proving once again that their work is top-notch.
1. Aren’t the genda phoolon ki chadaar and kaleere impressive?
2. This haath phool with contemporary design is exactly what a bride needs for her mehendi!
3. How about some floral brooches for the men?
4. The bright hues of the genda phool balance the turquoise and golden tray
5. Did someone say gift trays? They’ve got you covered!
6. They were the ones who introduced floral kaleeres. Look how pretty their creations are!
7. They also do excellent decor for small functions like haldi, mehendi, puja and intimate weddings
8. Imagine walking under this pretty floral umbrella for your bridal entry!
9. From decor to floral jewellery, Floral Art by Srishti has got your back!
Floral Art by Srishti is the one-stop-shop for all your floral requirements!