10 bridal entries which are a must-see for every bindaas bride-to-be!
Imagine this is your D-day. It is the moment when you are about to set foot into your wedding venue- your heart is pounding, but more importantly everyone’s eyes are on YOU! Yes, you read that right. The bride’s entry is one of the most awaited moments during a wedding and you don’t want to have a mediocre one, do you?
While entering the wedding, with your family members holding up to the phoolon ki chaadar over your head is a traditional ritual indulged in by brides even today, some brides have gone all out! From entries in boats to rickshaws and on a bicycle to a horse, brides are nailing it with their crazy and unique entry ideas.
Here’s me listing all the bride entries which are sure to grab your attention:
1. This bride entered in style- on an extraordinary floral palanquin with fireworks!
Image source: Urbanclap weddings
2. How about entering your wedding venue in a desi style, riding an autorickshaw with your groom seated at the back?
Image source: Moondust designs
3. Have a gala time with your girl gang by entering the venue on a scooter!
Image source: Dipak Studios
4. This couple chose to keep it simple by riding into the venue on a cycle!
Image source: Khushi Film Art
5. Entering in style and elegance- this bride came sitting on a minimalistic palanquin!
Image source: Weddings by Sephi Bergerson
6. What’s better than being rowed to your wedding destination?
Image source: Tamarind Weddings
7. Another bride who nails her entry via the waters…
Image source: Shutterdown
8. Well, this bride looks like she is totally in love with her Doggos- afterall she enters her wedding venue with them!
Image source: Anyonya Events
9. The bindaas bride broke the internet with her entry on a horse, breaking all stereotypes!!
Image source: Fotowalle
10. Why should boys have all the fun? The bride enters alongside her groom, riding her own horse, showing us how it’s done in STYLE!
Image source: Happy Flashbacks
Are you all set to bookmark your favourite idea and have a crazy enter on your D-day?