10 Fun and Fresh Ideas for Pink-themed Wedding Decor!
Are you a bride who sees the world through rose-tinted glasses aka a world in pink? Did you always plan on having something pink at your wedding instead of something blue? Will your wedding outfit compliment a a pink themed wedding decor? If the answer to any of these questions is a big YES, here’s saying you are at the right place.
I recently spotted brides who have opted for a pink-themed decor at their wedding and pre-wedding ceremonies, and I was shocked by how stunning it all was. And why not! The color is a perfect combination of modern glam meets a dash of romance after all.
Unfortunately, I have always questioned the versatility of the colour pink. While a light pink wedding decor gives an all romantic vibe to the whole setup, a fuschia or a deeper shade of pink on the other hand, like the magenta lends a bold, passionate and vibrant vibe to the pre-wedding/ wedding ceremony.
So, without further adieu, let’s have a look at some really cool wedding decor ideas in various shades of pink – blush pink, pastel pink, fuschia to magenta. Scroll down to know more…
1. Pink and white decor with a rustic touch
Image Source – Shades
2. With pink ombre tassels as the ceiling decor
Image Source – Snap Soul
3. The pink rose petals adorned aisle decor
4. Blush pink drapes as a part of the mehendi decor
Image Source – Shutter Down
5. Pastel pink and white, floral ceiling decor
6. Floral mandap decor adorned with white and pink roses with blush pink drape in the centre
7. An all pink mandap
8. A floral wreath with pink, purple and white flowers, with pink being the prominent colour
9. A day-reception setup with an all pink backdrop
Image Source – Shutterdown
10. An all pink extravaganza
Which pink themed decor would you wanna opt for your wedding?