10 Real brides who slayed the game with their offbeat mehendi lehengas!
This wedding season we came across some unique brides who wore offbeat outfits throughout their weddings, making us fall in love with them even more!
Here are the top 10 brides who wore offbeat lehengas at their mehendi and won us over!
1. Our favourite bride Saachi wore a banarasi lavender lehenga by Sabyasachi for her mehendi. 20/10 for the choice of lehenga and the colour!
Image source: Malvika Periwal Photography
Lehenga by Sabyasachi Mukherjee
2. Blogger Karishma Yadav (Pink Trunk) wore a parrot green lehenga embellished with sequins and paired it with a ruffle blouse for her mehendi. We’ve definitely never seen this before!
Image source: Delhi Velvet
Lehenga by Suneet Verma
3. Jahnvi’s embroidered, multicoloured lehenga in pastel hues set the bar high! Not to forget, the scalloped dupatta added the ‘oomph’ factor to her lehenga!
Image source: Priyam Parikh
Lehenga by Rahul Mishra
4. This bride’s dirty blue lehenga broke the internet because of its unique colour and the ruffle pattern!
5. Love love love this pink lehenga by Papa Don’t Preach! Trust Shubhika to do something hatke!
Image source: Shades
Lehenga by Papa Don’t Preach
6. We’d describe this lehenga as ‘disco in a dessert!’
Image source: Ankit Singh
7. Vasuki chose a colour between yellow and olive green for her mehendi lehenga and we couldn’t agree more with her!
Image source: Atul Pratap Chauhan
8. Mango yellow lehenga with a ruffled blouse and intricate design. What’s not to love here!
Image source: You by Poonam Kotecha
9. Loving the ombre effect the flowers are creating on this tie dye lehenga!
Image source: House on the Clouds
10. Last but not the least, this bride looked like a vision in this multicoloured bright lehenga!
Image source: The Wedding Nama
Brides to be, if y’all think people will call y’all out for wearing something hatke, just take inspiration from these brides!