12 Offbeat Nath Designs for every contemporary bride!
It is interesting how the bridal nath designs have evolved just from gold studs, rings, to oversized rings, rings with contemporary motifs and colours.
Nose rings have been an integral part of the solah shringar of a woman but it wasn’t that big of a thing until Aishwarya Rai wore an oversized nose ring in Jodha Akbar and which inspired almost all brides to experiment with their Nath designs.
So, here we present some amazing and inspirational nath designs!
1. This kundan and micro pearls encrusted nath is absolutely beautiful and cute, isn’t it?
2. This kundan nath with micro pearls and seaweed coloured microbeads is a pretty pick.
3. If you want an oversized nose ring and yet want to keep it simple, then this assorted kundan nath is one right pick for you!
4. A beautiful nose ring with intricate design studded with coloured stones
Image source: Artcapture Production
5. Dramatic vintage oversized ring to add an old-world grace.
6. Swooning over this beautiful uncut diamond nose ring!
7. If you don’t want to settle with anything usual then you must pick this smaller but beautiful nose ring in kundan and pearls.
Makeup: Nav Brar
8. How about a lightweight, simple and elegant nose ring with a classic micro pearl strand?
Image Source: Muskan Jewellers
9. Ever thought a chandbali nose ring could look so beautiful? Well, it does!
Image Source: Jasmine Beauty Care
10. When it comes to a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary charm, nothing matches a kemp stone and micro pearl nath!
Image Source: The Photo Diary
11. You might have seen floral maang tikka, floral hath phools, and bracelets, but how often do you come across such a beautiful floral nath?
12. Totally in love with this unique nath with bird patterns on the strings of the ring
Image source: Mortantra
Image Source: Pinterest (Unless Specified)
Beautiful aren’t they all? Which one are you bookmarking for your D-day?