5 Grooms who Ruled the World in Sabyasachi Outfits
Sabyasachi Mukerjee has made his mark in the industry with his unique designs for the brides. Little did we know that he was a super talented designer who not only made breathtaking bridal outfits but stunning groomswear too.
Over time, we’ve seen a huge increase in bridal fashion and trends. Looks like now there’ll be a healthy competition for the grooms too. Brides aren’t the sole focus of the wedding anymore, equal attention is given to the grooms and we know why!
We love the new trends and designs that Sabyasachi has been introducing for the grooms. Scroll down and check his top 5:
1. This cream sherwani with dupatta looks stunning.
Image source: Jon Pivko
2. A golden groom outfit is an evergreen choice!
Image source: Abby Jiu + Lisa Ziesing
3. A cream floral kurta with a solid jacket is a show-stopper.
Image source: Aluna Weddings
4. Experiment with colours and stand out from the other grooms.
Image source: Mili Ghosh Diaries
5. A floral sherwani with matching floral turban looks magnificent.
Image source: Pye Jirsa
Looking for other groomswear outfit inspirations? Click here to enter the world of weddings!