6 Breathtaking Floral Sarees for Brides and Bridesmaids
A saree is an elegant and flattering silhouette. You can choose from different kinds of fabrics and textures and play with various colours and prints. Floral print will always be a preferred choice for any bride or bridesmaid. It’s fun, feminine and you can really get creative with it. Now, imagine a floral print saree. Just the mere mention can sprout so many ideas in your mind. If you are looking for some floral saree inspiration for an upcoming wedding, take a look at these 6 gorgeous choices:
1. You can never go wrong with a black saree and when you add florals in the mix, it’s an absolute winner just like this Sabyasachi creation!
Image Source: Ravindu Patil Photography
2. Bright colours is perfect for a summer wedding and this Manish Malhotra number should inspire you to play with colours and florals.
Image Source: Manish Malhotra
3. This pale green saree with yellow motifs paired with a strappy, deep neck blouse is exactly what you need for the Reception!
Image Source: Anita Dongre
4. How about mixing it up a little and opting for a shirt instead of the quintessential blouse?
Image Source: The House of Pixels
5. Featuring painterly floral motifs made in delicate organzas and sheer silk on an Italian tulle base. A melange of blush, aqua and coral flowers leave a sense of harmony with Swarovski crystals is this gorgeous Tarun Tahiliani saree.
Image Source: Tarun Tahiliani
6. The golden tuile saree features an all over geometric jaal derived from sacred geometry that is interspersed with floral motifs. It is luxurious, sparkling and what a great choice for the Sangeet or Reception!
Image Source: Abhishek Khandelwal
Hope you pick the perfect floral saree for your wedding celebrations!