Every bride wants her bridal look to stand out in the crowd. Red is undeniably a bride’s go-to colour for the bridal lehenga but the trick is to make the quintessential colour pop with exceptional bridal jewellery. Take a look at these 6 brides who paired their lehenga with some stunning pieces:
1. For a bride who loves polki jewellery, here’s a bridal set to inspire you!
2. Green colour jewellery with red bridal lehenga will always be a favourite. This set is proof of that combination.
3. This bride went for a gold choker and necklace set and paired it with matching jhumkas.
4. Looking like a maharani, the bride a kundan and polki set, complete with emeralds
5. We are obsessed with this stunning choker that features rubies and emeralds in a stunning silhouette!
6. A truly unique jadau necklace encrusted with rubies with OTT jhumkas!
Time for you to flaunt your bridal jewellery with the quintessential red lehenga!