7 Minimal Jewellery Ideas for the Modern Bride
Gone are the days when brides would drown themselves in kilos and carats of jewellery. Nowadays, brides believe in the concept of ‘less is more’ and prefer taking the minimal route in terms of their makeup and jewellery. Take a look at 7 such brides who wowed us with their minimal jewellery and will inspire you too:
1. The bride decided to keep it simple with a kundan choker necklace with a matching maang tikka and earrings to complete her look.
2. This bride went for an OTT maang tikka and to keep the balance, chose a basic choker.
3. Since the gown is rather voluminous, the bride opted for just a diamond necklace to accessorise the look.
4. The bride went for a pair of drop earrings since the bride’s blouse showed detail on the neckline. Absolutely love this look!
5. Another great way to ace the minimal look is to completely ditch the necklace and only go for the earrings and maang tikka.
6. A simple chain around your neck, set of bangles and kadas adorning your wrist and voila! The modern bride just achieved her minimal bridal look.
7. Sweet and simple, this bride paired her quintessential red ensemble with minimal gold jewellery.
Time for you to ace the minimal bridal jewellery too!