7 Sangeet and Cocktail Favours for Adding the Extra Fun!
Favours or little gifts and tokens for guests have become an imperative part of every wedding. Couples are going the extra mile to make it super special for their guests, by giving them something that forever reminds them about the wedding they have attended. While wedding favours and mehendi favours have already seen an uptick, sangeet and cocktail favours are also slowly creeping into the ‘favour’ scene. It is a great idea, owing to the fact that this function predominantly revolves around loads of masti and mazaa.
As soon as you start choosing your wedding favours, the first thing you should keep in mind is that they should be so meaningful that they don’t simply end up stashed away in someone’s closet. The favour should be useful, attractive and preferably personalized as well. When we think of sangeet and cocktails, the first thing that pops up in our mind is dancing, bright colours, glitz and glam and hence, the favours should be in tandem with the vibe of the function.
After scouring the internet for hours (no, I am not complaining), I have curated a list of items you can bookmark if you want to shower your guests with sangeet and cocktail favours:
1. Your sangeet and cocktail function is going to have a whole lot of drinking and dancing, so don’t hold back the hangover kits, many of your guests will be needing them :-P
2. How about fireworks to welcome the couple to the venue!
These are sure to add the needed shimmer and sparkle to the occasion.
3. Revisit your teenage years when you let your hair down and partied until dawn!
Neon glowsticks with this cute message on them is a brilliant pick.
4. Bring out the daaru! Well, this what these favours are telling you (indirectly).
5. Rustic wooden coasters with the couple’s name engraved on them.
6. If you are planning to throw a shabby-chic party, then you can go in for these drink flags.
P.S- Don’t forget the drink jars :-P
7. Personalized matchboxes for every guest- these are cute, chic and an out-of-the-box pick!
Images source: Pinterest
So, what are you waiting for? It is time you get shopping!