“Jhumka gira re, Bareilly ke bazaar mein!”
Not sure about them falling but these jhumkas are definitely going to make you fall in love with them! Jhumkas are one of the most popular earring choices in India and go incredibly well with ethnic outfits. Brides and bridesmaids often choose this style to pair with their wedding outfit which truly enhances the beauty of the entire look. Here are 7 jhumka design inspiration that can work out for your wedding celebrations:
1. Three tiers of rice pearls + chandbalis + jhumkas = dream design for any bride-to-be!
2. Add an ethnic touch by including elephants in your jhumka design. These earrings will pair well with a Kanjivaram saree!
3. Perhaps some rubies to add a pop of colour to your golden jhumkas?
4. Absolute love the inclusion of emeralds that makes the pair of jhumkas that look so royal!
5. A unique pair of jhumkas for a truly unique bride!
6. If not elephants, how about peacocks?
7. Three tiers of absolute beauty!
Image Sources: Pinterest
What’s your favourite pick?