8 Floral and Unconventional Haathphool Designs for the Millennial Bride
Greetings, my jewellery-obsessed ladies!
I can relate to the unmatched passion for every piece of bridal jewellery that you possess- whether it is the choker, maharani haar, maangtikka, passa, matha patti, and nath.
However, I believe that amongst all the hullabaloo created by the above stated pieces of finery, jewellery for the hands is somewhere lost or not paid much attention to it! Well, haath phools can do the trick. With their elegance and quality of decking up the bride’s entire hand, haath phools should definitely be a part of every bride’s jewellery checklist.
Now, if you are thinking that haath phools are only floral and that you can only flaunt them on your haldi or mehendi ceremony, think again!
Here are some floral and non-floral hathphool designs that took me by surprise:
1.Complementing the bride’s yellow shimmery lehenga extremely well, these yellow and pink haath phools with dainty pearl strings are like a breath of fresh air!
2. Just when you were about to think that haath phools are restricted to certain colours, this bride flaunts a powder blue and lavender haathphoolTitle
3. Sans any floral designs, this statement unconventional hathphool design is perfect for the millennial bride who likes experimenting with jewellery!
Image source: Outhouse Jewellery
4. How about this extravagant and bright hathphool design with pink buds and blood-red tiny roses! Certainly apt for the bride who loves everything OTT!
Image source: Divine Mantra
5. Yet another elegant and chic hathphool design with yellow buds and pastel flowers- complementing the bride’s pastel-hued outfit extremely well!
6. This ceramic hathphool design leaves me awestruck with its attention to detail and minimalism.
7. Haath Phool with a twist- These ones with meenakari work, white studs and pearls are stealing the show with their traditional touch.
8. This bride chooses light orange and pink flowers on her hathphool- a nice contrast with her attire. These are super-simple and easy to manage.
Image source: Red Veds photography
All set to flaunt those gorgeous haath phools on your D-day?
Images source: Pinterest (unless specified)