8 pink bridal lehengas which you should definitely bookmark for your D-day!
Bored of the conventional red and maroon lehengas? Want an exciting colour to light up your bridal ensemble? Confused as to which colour your outfit should be? Don’t worry!!
I have the perfect colour for y’all- PINK!
An enigmatic colour, you can experiment with oodles of hues when it comes to this shade.There is something mysterious about this colour, which makes it so coveted and eye catching.
I’ve handpicked some of the most stunning pink lehengas for you to choose from, to flaunt on your D-day:
1. I am totally swooning over this pink floral lehenga with extravagant embroidery and the right amount of bling!
Image source: Anamika Khanna
2. Love this completely embroidered floral lehenga. Not to miss the patterns at the end of the lehenga skirt and the matching blouse. This is a perfect pick for new-age brides!
Image source: Recall Pictures
3. This blush pink shimmery lehenga is an ideal outfit for the brides who are totally in love with this shade and are having a daytime wedding! I also love the fact that this bride has paired her lehenga with two dupattas, instead of one, making it more extravagant!
Image source: Red Veds Photography
4. This baby pink lehenga with gorgeous zari work and colours like blue and sea green is absolutely magnificent! Not only are the embroidered patterns impressive, but the contrasting gold and emerald jewellery adds the extra oomph!
Image source: Reels & Frames
5. A high-waisted subtle lehenga with minimalistic floral embroidery and pretty tassels is a perfect choice for the new-age bride who wants to keep it simple and chic.
Image source: Studio Kelly Photography
6. An offbeat and unconventional bright pink lehenga which is blingy and unmissable! The bride has flaunted a rather contemporary off-shoulder blouse, which makes this outfit look even more enigmatic. Not to miss the bling jewellery which complements the outfit extremely well.
Image source: Badal Raja Company
7. This bride is slaaaaayaing it in her light pink and gold lehenga! The embroidery and gold zari add the ethnic touch to it, complemented by traditional jewellery.
Image source: Plush Affairs
8. This bride has donned a stunning and drool-worthy pink lehenga. The multicoloured floral embroidery and the unique patterns on the lehenga, make this an interesting choice for a bride who wants to experiment with her ensemble. The bride balances the outfit by pairing it with two dupattas, one matching the lehenga and the other, a subtle pink one!
Image source: Pinterest
Which pretty pink lehenga has left you swooning?