15 quirky blouse designs to wear with your designer saree at your BFF's wedding!
If you are planning to wear a saree to your BFF’s or sister’s wedding, we suggest you have a look at these quirky blouse designs before going to your masterji and looking at his done-n-dusted blouse patterns. These saree blouse designs are perfect for all the young and happening bridesmaids who want to wear a saree but with a modern twist.
1. A printed jacket blouse to contrast beautifully with a solid saree
Image Source: House of Blouse
If you are keen on wearing a plain silk saree or a plain chiffon saree, a multicolour printed jacket blouse like this one will look stunning. You can even accessorise it with heavy jhumkis and bangles to complete the look!
2. A peplum-style blouse design that’s oh-so-gorgeous!
This peplum blouse pattern right here has all my attention. The beautiful floral embroidery and small latkans at the hem are just wow! You can pair a blouse design like this with a simple border silk saree.
3. For the love of bell sleeves!
There’s something absolutely fun and romantic about a saree blouse with free-flowing bell sleeves! Stitch blouses like this one with a brocade cloth and you are set to wear it with any kind of designer saree you like!
4. An off-shoulder blouse pattern that’s as elegant as it gets!
Image Source: The Little Black Bow
A graceful off-shoulder blouse design like this one is perfect to wear with chiffon sarees and show off your toned shoulder and beautiful clavicle!
5. TV star Anita Hassanandani slaying this one-sided cape designer blouse!
Aside the fact that Anita looks radiant, that gorgeous designer blouse with one sided-cape sleeve and one-sided sleeveless just adds another dimension to her look. And that see-through saree is simply #bridesmaidgoals!
6. A printed cape blouse to pair with a golden border silk saree
Cape blouses are in and how! A favourite among designers, cape blouses give an edgy and contemporary look to any kind of saree. Tip: If you going to wear a solid silk saree, stitch a blouse that’s printed to offset the plain the look!
7. Look at that elaborate shoulder line and bandhgala! Doesn’t this blouse design look absolutely royal?
Well, if you are the one to choose something different but still want to stick with clean silhouettes and classy style, then this latest blouse design is something to take inspiration from.
8. Bow down to Her Highness as she slays this plain white saree with a monochrome-striped shirt blouse!
Trust Sonam Kapoor to give you major style inspo with her amazing fashion sense and contemporary picks. If you love experimenting and creating fusion looks, then this funky and modern blouse design is just for you.
9. A high ruffled neck for the vintage look
Seen those pics of kings and queens wearing dresses and gowns with raised ruffled collars? Well, this blouse pattern is just an ode to that look. The ruffled collar and deep V-neck on a printed blouse is perfect with wear with any kind of designer saree you like. Extra points if your saree hem has ruffles too!
10. More ruffles; but this time on the blouse sleeves
If you love being *extra*, this layered-ruffle designer blouse will just take your breath away! And that printed crepe silk saree! Uff. #Stealthebridesthunder
11. A saree blouse that shouts glamour!
This amazing blouse pattern with free-flowing strings is nothing short of a runway masterpiece! Fit to wear with a sequined designer saree, this blouse is sure to bring out your inner fashionista!
12. A sequined cut-out blouse design that is major #weddinglookgoals
The beautiful sequined cut-out sleeve of this saree blouse makes it look oh-so-stylish! And nothing like pairing it with a chic satin saree to set the temperatures soaring!
13. Totally digging at this sheer-neck, ruffled and sequined saree blouse!
If Priyanka Chopra can rock it, so can you! I mean, just look at her slaying this designer black saree with a sheer blouse design that says sexy and elegant all at once.
14. A criss-cross neck saree blouse that can give any blouse design a run for its money!
Here’s yet another saree blouse worn by Anita Hassanandani that’s chic and sexy enough to flaunt with a net saree at your bestie’s wedding. And that sheer saree, uff!
15. Looks like jacket blouses are here to stay! *drools*
Image Source: Suruchi Parakh
This jacket blouse takes the blouse design game to whole other level. It has an asymmetrical hemline and flows freely over the hips! What’s not to love?
Is your blouse design idea bucket overflowing already or what?!!
Image Source: Pinterest unless specified