If you have been paying attention to the ladies of the Hindi film industry in the recent time, you must have noticed tons of sequins sarees and shimmery blouses. Fortunately, this time around they aren’t the gaudy blinding kind! A fashion trend that was incredibly popular in the ’80s and ’90s has come back in a big way. It is a great addition to your wedding wear trousseau and a bridesmaid can turn heads up with complete ease. Take a look at 6 such gorgeous sequins sarees that can inspire you this wedding season:
1. Shine bright at the Sangeet, standing next to your BFF bride in this Manish Malhotra wine sequined saree!
2. Combining sequins, tassels and net in one gorgeous Tarun Tahiliani pastel pink creation!
4. Another stunning sequins creation by Manish Malhotra for the bridesmaid who would love to sport purple this wedding season!
5. Which bridesmaid doesn’t love a nice pink saree? With sequins added to the mix, it’s a must-have!
6. A stunning mint net and sequins Sabyasachi saree – ideal for the Reception, no?
Ready to bring in the bling with a sequined saree?