Floral Wreaths have taken over Instagram and we couldn’t be happier!
No one can beat India when it comes to drama, motichur ke ladoos, big fat weddings and everything related to it! Gone are the days when weddings meant only a stage with red drapes. Now the focus is more on the decor than on the bride and groom! After all, where else will people take selfies and upload it with hashtags that say “shaadi scenes”? On my quest to find the best of every element in weddings, I found some impeccable and selfie worthy decor! Scroll down to check the latest trends- the floral wreaths!
1. Delicate branches with white and peach flowers. Pretty pretty!
Image source: Dipak Studios
2. I fell in love with this couple’s wedding, especially the minimal decor!
Image source: Epic Stories
3. Sticking to one or two colours for the decor always works!
4. Like the idea of including the couple’s hashtag in the wreath!
Image source: Israni Photography
5. A minimal and chic floral wreath – yes please!
6. Pink bougainvillea perking up the wreath!
Image source: Reels and Frames
7. The all white floral wreath goes perfectly with the pastel outfits of Janifer and Mohit!
Image source: Cine Love Productions
8. Elegant genda phool decor with a twist!
Image source: Shutterdown by Lakshya Chawla
9. This simple outburst of flowers is so eye catching!
Image source: WhatKnot
10. The theme was ‘nature’ and they’ve definitely nailed it!
Image source: Dotdusk
11. The flowers of this wreath are creating an almost ombre effect.
Image source: Weddings by Knotty Days
12. Yellow and white decor is quite popular and this floral wreath proves why!
Image source: Bhumi & Simran Photography
Do floral wreaths transport you to the Victorian era somehow?