There are definitely some perks of being a bride in an artistically progressive era such as this! While technology and thoughtful techniques have enabled us to revive and revamp old art forms on one hand, on the other the horizon for experimentation and innovation has reached its zenith. The result is that you have a plethora of choices today in desirable forms. One such marvellous modern fad in the world of Indian textiles is that of hand-painted sarees! Not only are these creations visually appealing, but the change in attitude from visual to experiential is best resonated in this form. Intricately designed and skillfully painted motifs on pure silk or satin fabrics make these bridal sarees all-round winners. They feel great, look stunning and above all only aid you to move about freely in a typical chaotic Indian pre-wedding festivity.
Ticking all the right boxes, hand-painted sarees are what you should totally indulge your pennies in. To get you started, here are eight fine creations we’ve listed out for you. Take a look at these designer sarees for bride below:
1. This elegant mint green saree with multi-coloured hand-painted flowers is perfect for your pre-wedding puja. Pair this with a bunch of fresh gajras and minimal makeup for a sublime and graceful look!
Image Source Prachi’s Creations
2. Looking for that perfect ‘in-between’ apparel that is not too simple or OTT. This hand-painted calla lilies saree in shades of violet on a pure satin silk organza saree will do the needful! A lovely pearl set with a vibrant lipstick shade paired with this is the real deal.
Image Source Shaded Blossoms
3. This beautiful white and pink saree is what you must pack on your much sought-after destination wedding. Easy to carry, divine to don and blissful to move around in, this one is your perfect companion!
Image Source The Loom
4. Nail your cherished pre-wedding ritual in this lavender-hued gorgeous saree. The tassled pallu only adds to the charm of this piece. And there is no denying you can get as creative as you wish with the blouse for this one.
Image Source Omega Posttry
5. What do you do on a ‘chill day’ before walking down the aisle with your traditional fam-jam around? You unwind in a charming hand-painted saree like this. Not only does the fabric feel great, but sky’s the limit when it comes to styling these yards!
Image Source Neelam Basu Handpainted Creations
6. How gorgeous is this white pure satin silk organza saree highlighted by hand-painted bougainvilleas, finished with scallops! Pre-wedding or post-wedding wardrobe, this one fits both and must totally be on your cards.
Image Source Keyah
7. Look like a classic beauty in this lovely beige saree with vibrant hand-painted floral designs! Be it an intimate soiree, pre-wedding luncheon or a formal ‘meet the family’ gathering, this beauteous creation is apt for every occasion.
Image Source Shades by Vidhi
8. A pre-wedding photoshoot with a touch of vintage? If that’s what’s on your mind, this graceful saree with florals in subtle shades is your pick. You can pose with ease and confidence in this splendid creation.
Image Source Keyah
Dear ladies, we hope this list of latest wedding sarees encourages you to totally embrace hand-painted sarees as part of your wardrobe. Do also remember to bookmark this list and keep it handy!