How to recreate Kareena Kapoor’s Bridal Look from Veere Di Wedding!
If you are reading this, I’m assuming you would have obv watched Veere Di Wedding and hopefully fallen in love with Kareena’s bridal look in it (just like us)!
Now, obviously she wore a Sandeep Khosla, got her makeup done by Mickey Contractor & was styled by Rhea Kapoor, but guess what? You don’t need these big names to recreate her look.
Here you go!
Decoding the video step-by-step for you here –
1. Do a proper middle partition.
2. Tie the front strands into the french braid on both sides.
3. Pull up both the braids and wrap it up into a low bun.
4. Fix some baby’s breath into the sides of the bun.
5. Put in the dainty white flowers on both the sides of the french braids, individually.
Looks stunning doesn’t it? Well the hairstylist Megha, really made sure the hairdo comes out exactly same. Also, kudos to her, as she did all of that in less than 20 minutes!
1. Start with gently applying the Tarte concealer on your upper eyes.
2. Now, use the Tom Ford creame eyeshadow as the base. It’ll give some depth to the eyes, before the application of the eyeshadows.
3. Then, use the eyeshadow palette by master by Mario palette and use the darker shades of brown to give the soft smokey look. Shraddha used the Lula & Isabelle in the crease and dust violetta all over the lid to add the softly smoked out look like Kareena had. While to add the dimension, she used the shade Kim in the center of the lid.
4. Curl the lashes.
5. Apply individual fake lashes and not the combined one to give it a natural look.
6. Complete the eyes by adding the mac gigablack lash mascara on the bottom lashes.
1. Start by prepping the skin with Farsali rose gold elixir. It gives that natural glow to the skin.
2. Then, use the Guerlian Rose gold radiance primer to prime the skin. This primer has real gold flakes in it and it makes the skin look and feel amazing while helping the makeup last longer too!
3. Now, evenly apply the natural Radiance longwear foundation by Nars. This foundation doesn’t cake up or feel heavy, plus it doesn’t melt too.
4. Then, use the Bobbi brown corrector to correct the darkness under the eyes before moving ahead.
5. Then use the TARTe shape tape concealer with natural ingredients as it provides full coverage and sits beautifully on the skin.
6. Now, then set the under eyes with Laura mercier translucent setting powder.
7. …and then there was contouring. Use Tom Ford shade and illuminator to contour the cheekbones.
8. Post that, lightly dust of the blush and highlighter to maintain the minimalistic skin vibe.
9. Now for those prominently done brows like Kareena’s, apply the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow to define & shape the brows.
10. For the lashes, Shraddha decided to use individual lashes for getting that natural look. She opted for House of Lashes for getting that perfect lashes and Huda Beauty lash glue, to make sure they stay in place.
11. There was no defined or winged liner , so just use the MAYBELLINE Gel Eyeliner over the lashline and then slightly smudged it over the lid.
12. Then use a nude eye khol by Rimmel on the waterline, to make your eyes appear bigger.
…and add a tiny red bindi for the final touch!
For the perfect nude lips, use the Kylie cosmetics Dolce k lip liner with a mix of two lipsticks – KKW by Charlotte Tilbury & Stark Naked by Urban Decay
Tadaa, the makeup is done.
We completed the look with this gorgeous yellow off-shoulder lehenga from Kalki fashions and a pearl necklace by Velvet Case.
In association with:
Makeup – Shradha from Doll You Up by S
Hair – Megha
Photography and Videography – Camera Crew
Model – Delbar Arya
Lehenga – KALKI Fashions
Jewellery – VelvetCase