Look Like a Queen on Your Wedding Day with These 5 Stunning Rani Haars!
Always dreamed of looking like a queen on your wedding day? Undoubtedly, it is your day and all eyes will be on what you will be wearing – the lehenga, footwear, makeup and of course, the jewellery. The jewellery that you pick for your bridal ensemble plays a major role in making the entire look a hit or a miss. In terms of necklaces, most brides have a soft spot for rani haars that complete the look in the most royal way possible. Take a look at 5 brides who floored us with their rani haars and you would definitely want to add it in your wishlist too:
1. There is an entire collection of bridal jewellery that has been inspired by Indian temples. Take a look at this stunning gold temple-style rani haar which is the perfect combination of regal and revered.
Image Source: Weva Photography
2. You can also match your rani haar with your neck piece! This bride paired her gorgeous polki and emerald neck piece with a matching rani haar where the ruby mala and rose pattern definitely adds an elegant charm.
Image Source: Hitched & Clicked
3. One of the best ways to pair your rani haar is to add a choker to the mix. This kundan rani haar does wonders to her orange and gold lehenga.
Image Source: Photo Wale
4. You can never go wrong by pairing your quintessential red lehenga with green-toned jewellery. This bride looked like an absolute dream in that rani haar! (and yes, that’s the same Sabysachi bridal lehenga that Deepika Padukone wore for her Sindhi wedding)
Image Source: Coolbluez Photography
5. For a bride who is looking to go minimal on her jewellery, this rani haar is perfect! Resonating with the royal era of Hyderabad, the delicate string of pearls can alleviate your look in an elegant fashion.
Image Source: Hormis Antony Tharakan
Dear bride, ready to look like a queen?