Neeta Lulla’s Bridal Wear is Drop Dead Gorgeous!
When one talks about the big guns of bridal couture, one simply doesn’t forget ace designer Neeta Lulla. Lulla has designed costumes for over 300 movies and started designing bridal wear in 1985. Remember Aishwarya Rai’s yellow and golden kanjivaram wedding saree? It was designed by none other than Neeta Lulla! She is known to utilize Paithani in the most unique ways. Her designs are an absolute pleasure to look at!
1. A rose pink lehenga intricately handcrafted with delicate detailing of thread work, bead, sequin and 3D flowers.
2. Bride Sweta wore a misty rose gown embroidered with sequin and crusted with stones for her engagement
3. Actress Fatima Shaikh looks gorgeous in this sheer wine gown with animal and bird motifs
4. Bride Kashmira wore a custom-made 14 yard saree which she teamed with a Paithani ‘Sehla’ woven in Banarasi and edged with Paithani borders.
5. A pale salmon lehenga embedded with crystals paired with an embroidered blouse with thread work and beads.
6. An ivory saree embroidered with beads and sequins
7. Actress Pooja Hegde wore a golden embellishment silhouette with a jacket and skirt
Her craft is truly unique and inspiring!
Image source: House of Neeta Lulla