These brides opted to wear a Bandhani lehenga for their Wedding and totally slayed their bridal look!
Bandhani Lehengas have been an ever-green trend and it goes without saying that they are as much as a classic as they are a major trendsetter.
If you think that a bandhani lehenga cannot be work for a wedding, here’s yours truly telling you that you’ve totally got it wrong. They are a total wedding wear option, and are a perfect fit for your mehendi or sangeet functions, and sometimes can rock your wedding day as well.
So, without much further adieu let’s talk about all the brides who wore a bandhani lehenga for their wedding events and totally rocked the outfit :
1. The one with a plain lehenga skirt paired with a simple choli and dubble dupattas – where one is of sheer fabric with placed motifs and other is the bandhani:
Designer – Sabyasachi
2. The one with a plain skirt and a heavily embroidered blouse, paired with a shimmery and bandhani dupatta:
Image Source – Alif Studio Cine Weddings
3. Isha Ambani’s wedding lehenga:
Isha Ambani stole all hearts as she draped her mother’s 35 old saree (panetar) as a dupatta, pairing with her Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga which she wore for while taking her pheras!
4. The ivory and gold lehenga skirt and dupatta paired with a green choli and a bandhani dupatta:
5. The uber cool bride who paired her all-red lehenga with a red bandhani and golden sneakers:
MUA : The Orange Salon
Photography – Deep Panchal
So, which one would you want to wear for your wedding?