We are always coming across beautiful mehendi patterns on hands that brides oh-so-happily pose with. But how can we forget that our feet have a story of their own to tell too? Check out 10 such feet and leg mehendi designs that wowed us:
1. Love how detailed the doli atop the elephant has been made!
2. Just enough to stretch above the ankles so intricate and pretty!
3. Designing in detail from the ankles above while keep the feet and toes basic.
4. So intricate and absolutely love the peacock motifs!
5. Clean lines, subtle patterns for a bride who prefers Indian mehendi for her feet!
6. Traditional mehendi takes a modern twist!
7. For a bride who loves her flowers!
8. White wedding gown with traditional mehendi to adorn your feet? Yes, please!
9. Wow wow wow!
10. Any fans of Arabic mehendi?
Which one is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!