10 breathtaking anarkali designs for brides-to-be!
If there is an Indian outfit which is versatile in terms of suiting most body types, it is none other than the flowy, graceful and gorgeous anarkali! If this is still not an integral part of your ethnic collection, my advice is you need it in your wardrobe ASAP, especially if you’re a to-be-bride.
It is a great outfit that brides-t0-be can adorn especially as part of pre-wedding functions like haldi, mehendi and the like. Contemporary and traditional, subtle and blingy, anarkalis can be found in all types and they are equally pretty in all of them.
Here are some anarkali designs for brides-to-be that will give you major inspiration to up your ethnic style game:
1.In love with this simple, multi-coloured anarkali with some beautiful and subtle gota work
Image source: Ishan Wadke
2. Priyanka Chopra has adorned a gorgeous and simple embroidered anarkali, paired with some minimalistic jewellery
Outfit by: Anushree Reddy
3. This stunning gold and royal blue anarkali is quite a headturner!
Image source: Divisith Kakkar
4. This elegant dark green and gold anarkali, paired with gorgeous jhumkaas is sure to make you drool!
Image source: Bilal Saeed photography
5. Going gaga over this? So am I!!
The layered ivory and gold shimmery anarkali steals the show and so does the contrasting jewellery!
Image source: Iman
6. This dark pink anarkali with floral patterns, paired with a light pink sheer dupatta is breathtaking!
Image source: Design Aqua
7. This basic and beautiful yellow anarkali with a splash of gold gota work is simple yet breathtaking!
Image source: Rahull Sharma
Outfit by: Sequins and pearls clothing
8. Aren’t you loving this sheer pastel anarkali paired with pretty jhumkaas?
Outfit by: Paulmi and Harsh
9. Pink and orange- this combination never goes wrong!!!
Outfit by: Bageecha Banaras
10. The gold waist belt accentuates the entire look and makes the otherwise simple red anarkali stand out!
Image source: Malvika Kapoorr
Which anarkali has impressed you the most?