10 brides who rocked the classic Red Lehengas on their D-day in the age of Pastels!
There is no right or wrong colour when it comes to your Wedding lehenga. You can be a bride who wears a pastel a blue or green and totally rock your D-day.
Although, if you are a bride who truly believes in the power of red and believes a laal joda is what will truly complete your solah sringaar, then you are at the right place. Check out these 10 classic red lehengas that we spotted on real brides, they are beyond gorgeous!
1. A heavily embellished lehenga skirt and blouse paired with an equally embellished dupatta:
Image Source – Foto Art by Sami Irani
2. A high waist lehenga skirt paired with a peplum blouse and sheer dupatta:
Image Source – Cine Love productions
3. A lehenga skirt with intricate embroidery on it paired with a embroidered choli and sheer dupatta:
Image Source – Stories by Joseph Radhik
4. A cold-shoulder choli paired with a high-waist lehenga skirt and double dupattas:
Image Source – Mohit Jarua Photography
5. A plain lehenga skirt with a broad embroidered border paired with an embellished blouse:
Image Source – Coolbluez Photography
6. Heavily embellished lehenga and choli with 3/4th sleeves paired with a sheer dupatta:
7. Ball gown lehenga skirt with floral embroidery paired with a simple blouse and sheer dupatta:
8. A low waist lehenga skirt with the entire baraat procession embroidered on it, paired with an embellished choli while the dupatta is draped with a belt:
9. Dipaa Khosla’s Gulkand Burgundy Sabyasachi lehenga:
Image Source – Diipa Khosla
10. Sonam Kapoor’s all red Anuradha Vakil bridal lehenga: *the list would be totally incomplete without it*
So, which one would you pick for your wedding?