10 Brides who took the classic route and wore a red lehenga on their D-Day!
There was a time when Indian or Hindu weddings were synonymous to red lehengas. Red was considered as the ultimate matrimonial colour as it represents prosperity. Nowadays brides have started experimenting with colours, especially pastels! But the red lehenga is called a classic for a reason, right? Some of our favourite brides wore red lehengas and looked beautiful in it!
Image source: Malvika Periwal
Image source: Israni Photography
3. Ravina wore the same Sabyasachi red lehenga as Deepika Padukone and broke the internet!
Focus on her dupatta!
Image source: Cool Bluez Photography
4. Loving this detailed gota patti red lehenga worn by Namrata!
Image source: Little Big Weddings
5. Red Riding Hood!
Image source: Plush Affairs
6. The pretty Guntas in a red Sabyasachi lehenga for her destination wedding!
Image source: Infinite Memories
7. Decor expert Aashna was sure that she wants to go the traditional way and wear a red lehenga instead of pastels for her Goa wedding!
Image source: The Photo Diary
8. This bride wore impeccable jewellery with her heavily detailed red lehenga!
Image source: Romesh Dhamija Productions
9. Beautiful red lehenga, beautiful bride!
Image source: Royal Affair Weddings
10. The pink net dupatta looks perfect with the red lehenga!
Image source: Dipak Studios
Are you inspired to wear a red lehenga as well?