10 Chandbali earring designs to complete your traditional bridal look!
For brides, earrings hold an important place in their trousseau. From being a bride for whom earrings are just another piece of jewellery to a bride who has an unmatched earring fetish – this piece of jewellery is something that brides cannot mess with! They just have to get it right!!
From dainty and elegant ones to chunky and over-the-top ones, from embellished to rather minimalistic ones, earrings are an impeccable piece of jewellery which cannot be ignored. Chandbalis are one such type of ethnic earrings that are here to stay. Brides love them in all styles- traditional or contemporary, simple or dramatic.
I’ve got you some chandbali earring designs that you just cannot miss and you should definitely try them for your D-day:
1.Stunning gold chandbalis with green and white micropearls makes this bride look nothing less than royalty!
Image source: Red veds photography
2. The simple studded chandbalis with a jhumka have an ethnic touch and go well with the necklace and maatha patti!
Image source: Movie’ing Moments
3. Contemporary studded chandbalis with hanging pearls match the outfit beautifully!
4. Unconventional and offbeat lavender and gold chandbalis are a gorgeous pick!
Image source: Sunny Dhiman Photography
5. These blue and white chandbalis are sober, elegant and quite dainty!
6. The traditional chandbalis with green and white pearls and micropearls is a headturner!
Image source: Neha John photography
7. If you want to pair your outfit with something chic and minimalistic go in for these simple gold chandbalis with dangling micropearls!
8. Multicoloured studded chandbalis with dangling beads- a perfect pick for the modern and classy bride!
Image source: House of Misu
9. Medium-sized chandbali earrings with pearls and studs- A simple option which you could try out for a pre-wedding function!
Image source: Tyaani by Karan Johar
10. A mix of modern and authentic- a gorgeous pick for the bride who wants to experiment!
Image source: Joolry by Karishma Mehra
Which chandbali design has managed to inspire you?
Images source: Pinterest unless specified