10 Couples who showed us how to co-ordinate your outfits on your wedding day!
Think #Virushka, #DeepVeer or #Nickyanka, what do these celebrity couples have in common? They coordinated their wedding outfits to the T and left all the onlookers awestruck! Not only celebrities, a lot of couples these days are deciding to coordinate their outfits on their wedding day, and without a doubt they look just stunning!
If you are someone who doesn’t like going all matchy-matchy with your partner, then you can always opt to coordinate a few elements from each other’s outfits. Also, while coordinating outfits, do remember to keep the decor in mind as well! You don’t want to wear pastel shades with dark bright decor backdrop!
Scroll down to see a few couples who stunned me with the way they coordinated their wedding outfits:
1. The one where both of them wore ivory based outfits, with the groom wearing a green dupatta complimenting the muted tones of emerald green in the bride’s lehenga:
2. Another ivory based outfits duo where the groom’s jacket had the same embroidery as of the bride’s lehenga:
Image Source – Naman Verma Photography
3. The one where both wore contrasting outfits with the groom’s jacket complimenting the embroidery of the bride’s lehenga:
Image Source – Shades
4. The one where the both of them co-ordinated the outfits to the T!
Image Source – Oragraphy
5. The one where the groom’s safa complimented the bride’s dupatta:
Image Source – Brown Box Studios
6. The one where the groom chose to wear an all red sherwani complimenting the muted tones of red embroidery in the bride’s lehenga:
Image Source – Studio Kelly Photography
7. The one where the groom’s waistcoat complimented the bride’s gown:
Image Source – Shades
8. The one where the groom’s safa complimented the dusty pink colour of the bride’s outfit:
Image Source – Safarsaga
9. The one where the bride’s lehenga matched the groom’s safa, while the couple opted for similar embroidery:
Image Source – Badal Raja Photography
10. The one where the couple twinned using different hues of same colour:
Image Source – Malvika Periwal Photography
Well well, which couple’s coordinated outfits did you like the most?