10 Dapper Groom Outfit Ideas for your Reception
If you think grooms hardly have any outfits to choose from, I think you need to reconsider!
Grooms usually face a roadblock when it comes to their reception wear – opt for being stylish with a tuxedo or suit or stick to being traditional and flaunt a kurta. With this blog, I am going to bust all the existing myths about how grooms struggle to get hold of stylish outfits for themselves. You will be surprised to see the glamorous, dapper and stunning reception outfits grooms can choose from, keeping the run-of-the-mill black suits and tuxedos at bay.
So, grooms-to-be, if you are struggling with sartorial choices and are confused as to what you should wear for your reception, here’s a list of outfits you could get inspired from:
1. I am drooling over this Shantanu and Nikhil outfit. The black bandhgala paired with a cream, asymmetrical kurta, and white churidar, is a must-have.
Image source: Shutter Down
2. Want something subtle and pastel? This asymmetrical grey kurta set is a perfect pick!
Image source: CoolBluez Photography
3. This groom looks debonair in this crisp black bandhgala, paired with a multicolour embroidered dupatta.
Image source: Sunny Dhiman Photography
4. How about this metallic grey blazer and trousers, paired with a grey waistcoat, a white shirt, and a maroon tie!
Image source: Memoire
5. If you are looking out for something unconventional, then this royal-looking velvet achkan with heavy embroidery, paired with a contrasting rani pink turban is a perfect ensemble.
Image source: Arcapture Production
Image source: Saina Nehwal
7. For grooms who love to experiment, Ranveer Singh’s ensembles are quite an inspiration! He looked stunning in his ivory and gold bandhgala, with a flared skirt.
Image source: Deepika Padukone
Outfit by: Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
8. Nick Jonas is giving all of us #MajorOutfitGoals with this tuxedo paired with a black t-shirt.
Image source: Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
9. Yash Dongre flaunted a chic baby pink embroidered lehenga and complemented his wife extremely well.
Image source: Mazda Studios
10. You can take inspiration from this groom who wore a double-breasted bandhgala, paired with a white kurta and black pants.
Image source: Hitched and Clicked
All set to flaunt a trending outfit at your reception, boys?