10 Diamond Jewellery Pieces to Flaunt at your Cocktail Party
There is something mysteriously charming, alluring, and irresistible about diamonds, an aspect that draws almost every bride closer to them. A millennial bride’s not-so-hidden desire and a piece of jewellery that boasts of unmatched attention, diamonds exude a sense of luxury and instantly add radiance and shine to a bride’s overall ensemble.
However, when a bride dreams of being laden from head to toe in diamonds, her bubble is instantly pricked by the thought of having to spend a fortune on Ds. How about if you as a bride were given the chance to flaunt stunning pieces of diamond jewellery that wouldn’t mess too much with your bank account numbers?
Fiona Diamonds is one such diamond jewellery brand that is not only reasonable and trendy but is also eco-friendly, ethically sourced and conflict-free! They offer Lab-grown diamonds and Moissanite gemstones.
If you are planning on flaunting elegant diamond jewellery on your cocktail party or any other pre-wedding function, here are some items you can consider bookmarking:
1.Scouting for something rather exquisite? These Lab-grown diamond danglers are an ideal pick!
2. This pair of lab-grown diamond earrings is apt for the millennial bride who loves jewellery items that are dainty and understated. Not to miss the beautiful design of the blue gemstone with a shimmery floral-like design atop it.
3. I am swooning over this scintillating Moissanite necklace with a green gemstone. The perfect ornament to adorn for your engagement ceremony to brighten up your ensemble!
4. Cannot get over this dainty yet
gorgeous necklace! Perfect for brides who want to indulge in something minimal.
5. An unconventional design, a pretty hued-stone and tons of grace- finish off your ensemble with this statement ring!
6. This beautiful Moissanite bracelet Kada is apt for the millennial bride. You can pair it with a lehenga, gown or saree.
7. These paisley-shaped solitaire danglers with tiny green stones embedded in between are a treat to the eyes and perfect for a pre-wedding evening function!
8. Add some colour to your evening ensemble by flaunting this red and white statement bracelet.
9. Intertwined circular diamond danglers-simple yet breathtaking!
10. Keep it minimalistic yet blingy with this contemporary bracelet.
Ready to dazzle on your cocktail night?