10 Floral anklet designs which are so gorgeous, you just cannot miss!
Most Indian weddings have witnessed the trend of colourful, bright and irresistible floral jewellery, adorned by brides on their haldi and/or mehendi ceremonies. While floral maang tikkas, earrings, matha pattis and haath phools have already acquired the much needed attention, I have my eyes on the pretty floral anklets!
Enhancing and elevating the beauty of your feet mehndi, these floral anklets add a mysterious charm; making your feet look dainty, delicate and gorgeous. From the simplistic ones with tiny flowers to the OTT ones with pearls, beads and the like, floral anklets have a wide array for you to pick and choose from.
Here’s a list of some of the best floral anklets I came across, which will inspire you to get one ASAP:
1. Go all out with silver anklets paired with dainty rosettes and pearl strings!
Image source: Light Chamber
2. Looking out for something minimalistic and subtle? This floral anklet with big white flowers, paired with pearl strings is the apt choice!
Image source: Prune India
3. A drool-worthy combination of gota with flowers. I cannot get my eyes off this one!
Image source: Henna Lounge
4. A vibrant and peppy option for the bride who wants to make a statement!
5. Gorgeous pink rosettes paired with pearl strings and cute little ghunghroos! I am totes in love with this floral anklet.
Image source: The Dewdrop Project
6. Minimalistic floral anklets with mogras and pretty rosettes!
Image source: Happy petals 14
7. Dainty floral anklets with little delicate flowers and leaves for the bride who likes chic and subtle!
Image source: Floral Art By Srishti
8. This bride has picked an orchid floral anklet as opposed to a traditional option! I am loooooooving it!!
Image source: The Cage Story
9. How about this opulent one with pink hues and golden beads?
Image source: Flosaira
10. An unconventional combo of pretty orchids and gendas!
Image source: Malvika Periwal Photography
I am sure you brides-to-be can’t wait to get these pretty floral anklets on your feet!
Images source: Pinterest (unless specified)