10 lehengas to wear for your Haldi ceremony that are not yellow!
Haldi ceremony marks the kickstart of your wedding ceremony and the consecutive parties. Haldi ceremony is full of fun and thrill with celebratory colours.
So, while you have finalized your wedding lehenga, make sure you are acing your haldi ceremony look as well. And no, you don’t have to wear yellow, if that’s not your colour of choice. Brides these days are opting for a lot of different coloured lehengas for their haldi ceremony and I am totally digging them.
Scroll down to see some traditional, some modern and some contemporary lehenga options for your haldi ceremony, which are not yellow :
1. The pretty pink lehenga paired with floral jewellery
2. For the minimalist bride this summer!
3. Surbhi Jyoti featured a pretty chikoo lehenga. It is one perfect choice for a contemporary haldi look.
4. The desi princess in pink lehenga and white choli!
Designer – Anita Dongre
5. A little bit of all the colours! This multi-hued lehenga is pretty perfect for Haldi.
6. Some pink and a little dash of yellow!
7. Pink kurta paired with green lehenga with honeycomb print. Different yet so pretty!
Image Source: Dipak Studios
8. This pretty bride wore blue salwar kurti and totally looked admiring!
Image Source: Mohit Jaura
9. Internet influencer Diipa Khosla sported a beautiful chikoo lehenga with zardsi and mirror work.
Image Source – Zohaib Ali
10. “Here to rule the world!”
Tanvi Vyas wore this beautiful maroon dress with a cape!
Image Source: Tanvi Vyas
Image source: Pinterest (Unless specified)
Which one did you like the most?