10 Most Romantic Proposal Setting Ideas
The moment two lovers wait for with bated breath.
The moment which makes a couple go weak in the knees.
The moment which decides the future of a love story.
If you think it is the moment you propose to your loved one, you guessed RIGHT!
Popping the question to your loved one and getting a ‘YES’ undoubtedly makes up the most important part of a proposal, but there’s more to a proposal than just this. It is about asking them in such a way, which makes this the most special and memorable moment of your lives.
It could be an intimate proposal on a rooftop, tree house or by the beach or it could be at an exquisite location, during a luxurious holiday. Whatever the location maybe, it is the ambience and the settings which can play a major role in making or breaking your proposal. The set-up is what catches the eye first and if its beautiful it is sure to impress your loved one!
Here are some ideas which caught my attention at the very first instant and I am sure y’all will like them too:
1. Against a beautiful waterfall, these lovers spent some quality time with their picnic basket and celebrated their love with champagne!
Images source: Harpreet Panesar Photography
2. A breathtaking view coupled with this romantic setting is capable of making anyone’s heart melt. Frame made out of flowers and bulbs, a table and candles casually places around- this is definitely #ProposalGoals!
Images source: Amrit Photography
Decor by: Finesse
3. Taking ‘I love you to the moon and back’ too seriously 😛
I am in love with this simple yet romantic idea!
Images source: Janasnuderl
4. A Bohemian inspired frame and casual seating arrangement by the sea- intimate, beautiful and super super romantic!
Images source: Christina Joy Fideler
5. Some might call this cheesy and corny, but for me the Eiffel Tower will always be associated with romance, love and an unending bond. These couples showed how Paris can make your proposal beauuuutiful!
Image source: The Paris Photographer
Image source: Memoire
Image source: Adagion Studio
6. Sometimes it’s the little things that steal your heart! In this case it’s the rose petals that stole the show!
Images source: Photo dh
7. Red carpet, flower petals and balloons saying ‘Marry Me’- such a cutesy proposal idea!
Image source: The Ponds Photography
8. Closer to nature- this proposal took place in the forest with flowers, terrarium lamps, fairy lights and candles. How magical!
Images source: Tirath Shergill Photography
9. A chilled-out seating arrangement with large hot air balloons making up a perfect background- this proposal Cappadocia is a stunner!
Image source: Marie Fe and Jake Snow
10. Perfect example of how you could make the most out of a house proposal. Flowers, candles and a whole lot of LOVE!
Image source: Aniaced
Are y’all ready to pop the question in style?