10 Offbeat Lehengas for Bold Brides!
If this lockdown has gotten to you (which it must have for most by now), you can start by doing better to rid yourself of these lockdown blues! And by that we imply, simply start thinking out of the box, just like we did. How about adding a fun and quirky twist to your thoughts? Afterall there are no set rules or protocols out there. Out of our eccentric brain came this idea of offbeat lehengas! So we decided to funk things up and collate a list of some stunningly offbeat lehengas you can totally embrace as part of your bridal trousseau. Because road less travelled wasn’t meant for the books alone 🙂
Happy reading to you!
1. This ivory & teal razzmatazz appliquéd and embellished lehenga set simply has our swooning! And why not?! Who cannot fall in love with these artistic quirky prints and the uplifting vibes this gorgeous lehenga lets out!
Image Source Aisha Rao Official
2. Big goodbye to those jaded prints and add a vibrant and amazingly refreshing spark to your bridal ensemble. We love the personality of that fine jacket! Perfect for your cherished soirees, this one’s a star lehenga!
Image Source Rohit Bal
3. Ruffles and magic! This light blue lehenga is sure to make a statement wherever you go with its golden embroidery and shoulder details! How about making this your mehendi pick?
Image Source Salian By Anushree
4. Nothing like it when nature is your inspiration. Don this mesmerizing lehenga inspired by the elements in nature and recreated on a lehanga skirt! We love the choice of sequins and the vibrant play of colours is a huge hit too!
Image Source Manish Malhotra
5. Notch things up with this powder pink raw silk lehenga with crepe blouse coupled with ruching and organza balloon sleeves! Some classic statement jewellery with this beauty is sure to leave you with a memorable look!
Image Source Kalki Fashion
6. Don this garden of glamour and seamless splendour to truly make those photos pop! Everything about this lehenga screams opulence. We can’t get over the eclectic choice of colours and rich embroidery work!
Image Source House of Neeta Lulla
7. Mehendi being a fun colourful event, this gorgeous mint green lehenga with floral detailing is perfect for your boho affair! This also makes for a perfect summer soiree outfit.
Image Source Mani Jassal
8. Unleash the Frida Kahlo within with this resplendent dance of colours, quirk and creativity! We bet no one will be able to take their eyes off you in this dreamy creation. Not even you 🙂
Image Source Aisha Rao Official
9. Treat yourself to those priceless princess feels with this lime-yellow saga. Everything about this outfit is admirable. The bold contrast (not just print but fabric too) and the kickass style of this lehenga works wonders!
Image Source Aradhana & Aparna
10. Slay in with this sequin embellished couture. The intricate detailing totally takes away the cake! Be sure that you will indeed be a vision to behold in this classic stunner!
Image Source Falguni Shane Peacock India
Well ladies, we hope this list has got you back with vigour in your wedding prep game! Tell us which one have you zeroed in yet?