10 Orange Lehengas that prove 'Orange is the New Red' when it comes to Bridal Lehengas!
Orange is definitely the new red when it comes to bridal lehengas. Orange lehengas have been trending this wedding season and how! One of the reasons why orange is such a fad these days is because it suits Indian skin tones perfectly and makes the bride look radiant. Secondly, it’s orange; hard to miss such a vibrant colour, right?
If you too are looking to opt for an orange lehenga choli for your wedding or pre-wedding functions, then here are some ah-mazing ones that will steal your heart just like they did ours!
1. The heavily embellished orange lehenga:
Image Source - Coolbluez Photography
2. Muted teal embroidery on a beautiful orange:
Image Source - The Wedding Story
3. Gota Patti never goes wrong with any colour, does it?
Image Source - Fotografia 9
4. The stunning Banarasi lehenga to channel your traditional vibes:
Image Source - Bhumi and Simran
5. Did you say orange ombre? What’s not to love:
6. Make way for the classic gold and orange combo:
7. Orange + Pink = Oh-So-Gorgeous:
Image Source - Miss Style Fiesta
Image Source - Artfoto Studios
8. The silver on orange combo:
9. A floral embroidered orange lehenga:
10. Monochrome orange for the win:
11. Even with orange, we love us a hint of red:
12. One with muted tones of green and earthy shades:
Image Source - Fatima Tariq
So, which orange lehenga are you planning to wear for your wedding?
Image Source - Pinterest unless specified.