10 Questions you Must Ask your Vendors this Lockdown Season
Pandemic times can be turbulent. The pendulum of your emotions swing between ‘I’ve got this together’ and ‘I can’t go on like this’ on most days! And if you had a wedding lined up or planned one in the immediate future, these feelings only get amplified. The idea of having a flawless fun marriage comes with the pressure of ensuring everything is planned to the T. And after you’ve done that, everything goes down the drain!
So, we understand that it can get extremely overwhelming and nerve-wracking at the same time. To help you with the tangible aspects of this change of events in the wake of this global pandemic, we’ve collated a list of 10 questions that you need to ask your vendor/s at the earliest. Cheer up, read, breathe and get cracking!
1) What dates are available for rescheduling the event/s.
2) What is the process for cancellation/rescheduling. Are there any fees.
3) How do you plan to reimburse the deposit amount/Can the cancellation fee be adjusted in the deposit amount. Can the same deposit be applied to the rescheduled date.
4) What measures will be taken to maintain safety and hygiene from your end for the event/s after the lockdown.
5) What standard practices/checks you have in place to ensure the same.
Image Source Weddingz.in
6) If the guestlist/pax count has been altered/minimized/extended are you willing to accommodate the change. How.
7) If the original ideas/plans/preferences/themes/options have been changed/altered will you be willing to incorporate the new change/s.
8) Would new/seasonal changes incur additional charges. By how much.
9) Can you coordinate with other vendors by yourself (in case no wedding planner)
10) Would you be willing to document all important details on paper and provide me with a copy.
Folks, with this list in place you can stop worrying and start taking the first few steps! Keep this handy and bookmark it now.