10 Super-Interesting Favours for your Bridesmen and Groomsmen
The trend of favours is roaring and has caught fire, especially in the recent past. Incorporating favours in the wedding festivities has become an integral part of Indian shaadis and for all the right reasons! Favours are not only given during the wedding ceremony these days as many couples are opting to give these favours during haldi and mehendi and also to their beloved bridesmaids and groomsmen.
Yes, you read that right!
Sometimes, we tend to overlook the fact that there is a plethora of options available for groomsmen and bridesmen as well. And the best part is that these are not as dull and boring as we might assume them to be. In fact, there are a host of interesting, whacky, quirky and cute favours to impress the ‘Guy Gang’.
Here are some super-cool favours you can gift your bridesmen and groomsmen during your wedding ceremonies:
1. A cool idea of giving your bridesmen and groomsmen funky and colourful sunglasses for a beach wedding.
Image source: Pink Palki
2. Who wouldn’t crush over these personalized metallic hip flasks!
Image source: Etsy
3. Gifting the guys their favourite candy flavour is a good idea, but gifting it to them in a superhero candy holder of their choice has its own cool quotient!
4. Who doesn’t love anything related to superheroes?
Choose anything from superhero cufflinks, socks and bobbleheads and you will win their hearts right away!
5. Hangover kits for the boys who are too talli!
6. Stubby holders for the ones who love alcohol!
Image source: Personalised Favours
7. Super-cute and tasty heart-shaped cookies, symbolizing groomswear. I am smitten by this offbeat yet exciting idea!
8. How about gifting them metallic tumblers with their very own customized leather jacket? An idea y’all should definitely bookmark!
9. Elegant and minimalistic metallic cufflinks for the new-age bridesmen and groomsmen.
10. Bow ties for the Bros!
What are you waiting for? Get shopping!
Images source: Pinterest (unless specified)