10 Times Sara Ali Khan gave us Millennial Bridesmaids Goals!
As the sister-of-the-bride or her BFF your responsibilities range from overlooking the wedding arrangements, planning the joota churai, making sure the bride is happy at all times and make sure her dream of ‘the perfect wedding’ is made come true - and all this looking like a ‘Proper Patola’ while at it! That’s some task, right?
While I can’t exactly tell you how to deal with the bridechilla, here’s helping you with your wedding wardrobe. Sara Ali Khan has been on top of her fashion game these days, and all you millennial bridesmaids out there, please take notes. Scroll down to see 10 times when the Kedarnath and Simba actress gave me some major bridesmaids goals:
1. Multicoloured Anarkali:
2. Resplendent in a red lehenga paired with a cape:
3. Parrot green sharara pants paired with a noodle strap kurta and sheer dupatta:
4. Floral lehenga skirt paired with a heavily embellished choli and dupatta:
Designer - Sabyasachi
5. Blue and Silver lehenga paired with a pastel pink dupatta:
Designer - Manish Malhotra
6. Floral choli paired with a voluminous satin lehenga skirt and dupatta:
Designer - Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
7. Cocktail ready in a jazzy blue gown with a thigh-high slit:
Designer - Prabal Gaurang
8. Royal blue checkered pants with scalloped border paired with a multi-coloured embroidered crop-top:
9. Cocktail ready in a beige heavily embellished dress:
10. Gold and blue Banarasi Kurta paired with similar cigarette pants:
Designer - Raw Mango
11. Yellow angarkha kurta with multi-coloured embroidery on it:
12. Grey lehenga-choli with blue work on it paired with a pastel grey and pink dupatta:
Well well, which one would you pick for your friend’s wedding?