It may be a cliché bridal wedding pose but every bride loves a good ‘twirling shot’. Not only does it capture the happiness on the bride’s face but you get to see the bridal ensemble in all its glory. Take a look at 10 such brides who won our hearts with their twirling shots:
1. This bride looked like a dream in this stunning Sabyasachi floral lehenga!
2. Celebrity stylist Sukriti Grover wore an ivory lehenga for one of her pre-wedding ceremonies and in her twirl picture, you can see just how beautiful the ensemble was!
3. Include your groom for your twirling pic and have a stunning wedding photo captured.
4. If not the groom, you can also include your girl gang. But make sure that you still remain the star of the image.
5. Be free, be candid and be you!
6. If you feel the moment, take your twirling moment as you dance away at your Sangeet performance!
7. Absolutely loved this bride’s pink and blue lehenga with silver work.
8. If you wear a Sabyasachi red bridal lehenga and don’t get your ‘twirling bride’ moment, is the wedding photography even worth it?
9. Look like a ray of sunshine on your Haldi ceremony and twirl away!
10. This lotus-inspired purple lehenga really needed a twirling shot otherwise you would not be able to see just how beautiful it is!
So, brides, it’s time for you to twirl away!