10 Ways to coordinate your mehndi outfits with your partner!
Amidst all the ways to make your wedding personalized, the most interesting way is to coordinate your clothes with your partner.
From coordinating colours, contrasting colours, to matching designs and fabrics, there are numerous things you can do to make your wedding more personalized for a vogue wedding!
Here are some ideas to rock your wedding!
1. Yellow teamed with mint dupatta paired with same colour Nehru Jacket
Image Source: The Wedding Salad
2. Same colour worn differently!
3. Power pink and blue colour smartly coordinated!
We loved the groom’s jacket.
Image Source: Hitched & Clicked
4. This couple coordinated colours with different shades.
And we love this match!
5. The couple had a floral themed wedding, it seems.
The bride and the groom colour coordinated their lehenga and Nehru jacket. The tidewater lehenga looks absolutely chic!
6. Coordinating outfits with the decor!
7. Ivory & pink with yellow, teal and pink!
8. The bride and groom look all things royal and elegant in the balboa mist outfit!
Image Source: Smoke Ads
9. Embracing the stark contrasting colours!
10. The couple used different hues from the same colour palate!
Image Source: CoolBluez
Image Source: Pinterest (Unless Specified)