10 Wedding favour ideas that every to-be-couple must bookmark!
Ahh! Wedding favours-another source of stress and anxiety to the bride and groom. Every couple wants their wedding favour to be memorable, meaningful and something that their guests would appreciate and cherish, rather than an object that would be layered in an inch of dust in a forgotten corner of their homes.
While some Indian weddings stick to the traditional favours like bangles, mehendi cones, guthi pouches, bindis and the like, people have gradually started appreciating more offbeat, useful and interesting wedding favours instead.
Here are some tips on wedding favours that every couple should bookmark if you want to send your guests back home happy:
1.A healthy hamper with goodies that your guests will love!
2. Be environment-friendly and give your guests a small sapling each for them to nurture and grow. A definite way in which they will remember you!
3. Having an afternoon function? Give your guests some cool and snazzy sunglasses, which they can take home!
4. Couples who don’t want to give their guests plants can simply give them pouches with a few seeds!
5. There is nothing more elegant than a scented candle as a wedding favour. You could also personalize it by engraving the guests’ initials.
6. Take your pick-granola, dry fruits, nuts, candy and more!
7. Organic jams for the health conscious guests!
8. Having a beach party? Give your guests comfy slippers so that they can shake a leg to their heart’s content and of course take the slippers home!!
9. Let your guests take back some exotic tea leaves as a memorable token!
10. A little something for the Lil ones! Let your mini guests have some fun at the wedding too and get creative!
Which idea impressed you the most?
Images source: Pinterest