10 White Wedding Outfits for Brides and Bridesmaids
White at an Indian wedding? Sounds odd, right? Well, no more! White is becoming an increasingly popular colour for people to sport at an Indian wedding. Honestly, it is a really elegant colour and there is much you can do in terms of prints, textures and fabrics. Brides and bridesmaids, take a look at these gorgeous white outfits that you can don for a wedding with complete ease:
1. For a minimal Haldi look, opt for a Vilayaa creation. This beautiful handwoven floral Chanderi is a blend of cotton and bamboo silk is breezy and perfect. The micro-pleated contemporary boat neck kedia top with mirror work buttons is elegant and comfortable. Drawstring detail gives you a defined waistline with a flared bottom. It is paired with a cotton mul dhoti pant with silver gota work detailing
Image Source: Yamini Krishna
Outfit by: Vilayaa Clothing
2. A Sabyasachi outfit can simply transform your entire look. The sleek golden and red border on the edge of the white lehenga of it along with its light red and orange floral embroidery is what that makes this perfect for the minimal bride.
Image Source: Shutter Down Photography
Outfit by: Sabyasachi
3. How gorgeous is this white gown? A mixture of different textures, this ensemble is perfect for the modern bride!
Image Source: Ajay Kadam
Outfit by: Manish Malhotra
4. Flowy, subtle and with the right dose of colour, this Anita Dongre lehenga is exactly what a millennial bride should add to her bridal trousseau.
Image Source: Isrrani Photography
Outfit by: Anita Dongre
5. No Indian outfit is as elegant as the saree and a silk saree is a classic and a forever favourite among brides and bridesmaids. A bridesmaid can pull off the ‘white-saree-look’ with some chunky silver or gold jewellery. If she prefers to add some colour, bright statement jewellery shall do the trick.
Image Source: Rahul Ravindran
6. Another absolute winner for the bridesmaid! Hand-painted cherry red gum tree blossom flowers on white organza saree enhanced with hand-embroidered Gota work. Pair it with red lipstick and you are good to go!
Image Source: Shivam Gupta Photography
Outfit by: Picchika
7. This bride won hearts with her angelic all-white look for her wedding ceremony. The heavily-embellished jacket kurta with the net lehenga skirt is absolute goals!
Image Source: Pinterest
8. A good Anarkali is a must-have in the bride’s trousseau. For the Sangeet ceremony, a white Anarkali will stand out since most brides tend to go for a darker shade for this ceremony. Pair it with a pair of jootis and jhumkas or chandbaalis.
Image Source: Captive Autonomy
9. A lehenga with a sexy blouse for the bride who wants to show off her incredible figure. The different floral prints add a playful feel to the entire look which the modern bride will absolutely love!
Image Source: Ritesh Ramaiah
Outfit by: Sukriti & Aakriti
10. Yet another gorgeous white ensemble, this time for the sharara enthusiasts! The delicate embroidery detailing is just right and the look can be worn for the haldi or the Mehendi ceremony.
Image Source: The Raw Lab
Outfit by: Astha Narang
Brides and bridesmaids, now don’t hesitate from rocking that white look at an Indian wedding!