11 Bridal Nose Rings a.ka. Nath Designs which are a must-see for the 2018 bride!
An Indian bride is incomplete without her statement jewellery and heavy lehenga. Bridal jewellery is an integral part of a bride and she wears it with pride. Bridal nath or Nathni is easily an eye catcher. Whether you wear an elaborate or a simple, sophisticated nath, a bridal nose ring will never fail you! Here are some of my favourite bridal nath designs that’ll make you run to a jeweller ASAP!
1. For the chic bride who wears a pearly bridal nath with hints of emerald
Image source: Kismet Jewell Nakai Photography
2. This bride’s huge bridal nose ring is making the headlines everywhere!
3. Simple and light bridal nath design that looks equally pretty!
4. Not a loop, but a small leaf pin. Tedha hai, par accha hai!
Image source: Makeup by Shruti Goyal
5. A bridal nath with a half moon design is a total winner!
Image source: Happy Frames
In case you are a fan of oversized naths too, check out some gorgeous options here!
6. This blush bride’s nath is as beautiful as her!
Image source: Picsurely
7. A small hoop with detailed design is equally stunning!
Image source: Lilac Weddings
8. One of my favourite bridal naths, this one has a little bit of both the worlds
Image source: Cupcake Productions
9. This bride’s lovely kundan and polki nath matches with the rest of her jewellery
Image source: Foto Walle
10. *Drumroll* Presenting the best, the heaviest, the most intricate bridal nath my team and I have seen!
Image source: Gautam Khullar Photography
11. Floral naths for your mehendi or haldi function -
And here are some more pretty floral naths which you can look at!
So which one of these bridal nath designs was your favourite?