11 Times Kiara Advani’s wardrobe proved to be major inspiration for bridesmaids!
Best friend’s wedding coming up this year? Are you riddled with questions like “what will I wear?”, “will there be single men/ladies there?”, “aaa will I outshine the sister of the groom?” Relax chica, for Kiara Advani is here to help you! You may remember her as the curious Meghna from Lust Stories. Her wardrobe inspired me to compile her looks and present to you in form inspiration! Take inspiration from one stylish Advani written by another Advani!
1. Brocade loving!
2. Shimmery ivory lehenga paired so well with emerald jewellery! Bonus points for the white flowers in the bun!
3. Papa Don’t Preach’s favourite girl doing justice to all those colours!
4. Loving this golden mirror work lehenga by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla!
5. She walked down the ramp for Papa Don’t Preach in this unique white and pink lehenga!
6. Keeping it simple in an ivory lehenga with nude makeup and minimal jewellery.
7. The ombre effect in this tomato red lehenga is so pretty!
8. Satin drapes add drama to this heavily embellished lehenga by Manish Malhotra!
9. Ruffled blouse with sheer lehenga for the win!
10. The stunner in a cobalt blue jumpsuit by Papa Don’t Preach!
11. Shyamal & Bhumika’s showstopper, Kiara wore a mint green lehenga with trail and puff sleeves when she walked down the ramp!
I hope you’ve taken notes from Kiara Advani, girls!