12 Beautiful Anklets to add to Your Bridal Trousseau
As the name suggests, an anklet is a piece of jewellery worn on the feet, around the anklets. For an Indian bride, it is an essential element of the Solah Shringar. Check out these 12 gorgeous anklet designs that you can include in your bridal trousseau too:
1. A mix of red, green and white gems to adorn your pretty feet!
2. A modern design for the millennial bride getting married on the beach!
3. Chunky anklets with attached toe rings and gemstones set in a kundan cut!
4. Cannot get over just how gorgeous is this one-of-a-kind silver anklet with multiple toe rings!
5. A dainty looking pair for the minimal bride!
6. Just a clean leaf design set in gold to make your bridal feet look so pretty!
7. Another silver beauty we love!
8. Want to wear something fancier? Check out this design!
9. For a bride who likes traditional designs for her jewellery!
10. Absolutely loving this design!
11. Some pretty rice pearls for your gold anklets!
12. An old-world charm for this piece of bridal jewellery!
Which one is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!